Brand: Antelope Audio
- Rackmount 14×24 Thunderbolt 3 & USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac/Windows with 12 discrete preamps and 50 real-time plugins included
- Get free mic, DAW and up to 50 effects – Purchase the interface until March 31st and get free Edge Solo condenser modeling mic with 18 emulations, full-version Bitwig 3 DAW with a large selection of FX and instruments, plus the Analog Curator FX Bundle featuring 5 premium classic effects. Mic shipped separately
- The heart of your studio – Immersive sound provided by 12 discrete ultra-linear preamps with 75dB max gain and Direct-In function allowing you to bypass the preamp architecture and record directly through the converter. On the AD/DA stage, you have converters with up to 130 dB and the same Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology from Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks, such as Isochrone Trinity
- 50 real-time analog-modeled plugins included – The plugin library consists of emulations of most coveted and hard-to-find studio analog gear from around the world. The collection spans from a rare Austrian-born EQ to legendary British solid-state processing. A growing library of expansions is available to you in the Antelope software store
- Onboard processing – Apply the plugins while mixing or tracking live with near zero latency. Work on a session with up to 256 plugins loaded simultaneously without CPU load and no need for external DSP accelerators – made possible by the Synergy Core onboard platform for real-time plugin processing
Package Dimensions: 152x655x6237
Details: The Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core is a cutting-edge Thunderbolt 3 and USB interface with 12 discrete preamps and unparalleled DSP power. It utilizes the Synergy Core FX processing platform, which helps free up CPU to improve system stability and enables lower buffer sizes with minimal latency. Equipped with six ARM-based DSP processors and two proprietary Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) chips, load up to 32 FX channel strips with 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 256 FX instances. The Orion Studio Synergy Core comes bundled with a comprehensive collection of 50 real-time studio effects, meticulously modeled after classic analog hardware. Instantly add vintage vibe to your tracks with legendary studio compressors, EQs, mic pres, guitar amps and more. And with the AFX2DAW plug-in, you can use Synergy Core effects as inserts inside your favorite DAW. Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 2 and USB 2, the Orion Studio Synergy Core offers lightning-fast connectivity with any DAW on Windows or Mac machines. Stack your channels with powerful effects with no fear of your session crashing. And with Antelope’s Latency-Free Direct Monitoring technology, you can create complex monitor mixes using four digital mixers with up to 32 assignable inputs. Capture performances with pristine sound quality using 12 discrete preamps. Combined with the Orion Studio Synergy Core’s Accusonic 3D modeling engine, you can emulate dozens of rare and classic studio microphones. All 12 discrete preamps also include Antelope’s Direct-In feature, which lets you bypass preamp controls and record directly into audiophile-grade DAC, capable of up to 192 kHz sample rates and 130 dB dynamic range. And with four Hi-Z inputs and purpose-built ReAmp outputs, Orion Studio Synergy Core is a guitarist’s dream interface. Loaded with Antelope’s 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, the Orion Studio Synergy Core offers rock-solid reliability.